Physician’s Assistant in Women’s Health
The private practice of James A. Simon, MD and Rachel S. Rubin, MD in Dupont Circle, Washington, DC, is seeking a self-motivated, high performing, full-time, physician’s assistant with 3 or more years’ experience to join our nationally recognized team. Clinical research experience a plus.
This exciting opportunity blends high level medical professional skills with the benefit of helping patients improve their quality of life across the lifecycle.
As a physician’s assistant, you will work closely with our experienced physicians. The low volume, high quality practice focuses on women’s, and men’s reproductive, sexual and hormonal health. This position involves conducting in-depth office consults, making therapy program recommendations and prescribing as well as performing annual pap/pelvic and breast exams, treatment of endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
The successful physician’s assistant in women’s health) candidate works closely with our professional office staff, medical assistants, clinical research coordinators and office administrator to deliver the very best patient services available anywhere.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Active licensure in good standing
• Active DEA number/certificate in good standing
• Knowledge of and experience in the fields of gynecology, endocrinology and/or urology.
• Qualified, collaborative medical decision making abilities
• Advancement of professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Ability to perform/interpret pelvic sonograms, perform endometrial biopsies, insert IUDs, preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with other team members and patients.
• Desire to understand all products and medical treatments provided at the clinic in order to accurately inform and treat patients
• Attention to detail and efficiency in prescribing unique therapy programs
Submit resume to
OR FAX TO: 202-463-6150